Information about the missing child
- Name and surname (and nickname, if any)
- Date of birth (if not obtainable, age)
- Origin and nationality
- Address, habitually resident with
- Spoken languages
- Disabilities (physical or mental), illnesses the child is suffering from, medical treatment the child receives
- Physical description: age, hair colour and length, eye colour, weight, clothes last seen wearing, special physical traits (i.e. moles, scars, spectacles etc)
- School, class
- Mobile phone number, e-mail address, Facebook,Hi5 or Netlog account etc
- Recent picture, if available
Information about the parents
- Name and surname
- Contact details (address, phone number, mobile phone number, job and working address)
- Family status (marriage, cohabitation, legally separated, non-legally separated, divorce, any quarrel over child custody)
Information about the disappearance
- Type of disappearance
- Date, hour and place of disappearance (ask very specific information)
- When and where was the child last seen and by whom? Was s/he alone then?
- How long before the child was located and where was the child found the last time?
- Has the child ever gone missing before?
- What do you believe could have happened to the child? Where do you think the child may be? Is there a possibility s/he could be abroad?
- Did something special happen before the disappearance?
- Did the child disappear alone? If no, with whom could s/he be?
- Have you filed a missing child report with the police (number of report, police department in charge of the case, contact details police officer in charge of the case)?
- Items the child has with her/him: ID, money, mobile phone (ask for the number), clothes, medicines, valuable items, other objects